Monday, 16 February 2015

Uniforms-style diaries-Jaipur Literature Festival 2015


I used to consider uniforms as the most boring ensemble but soon I realised there is something interesting about uniforms.Remember the old school days when it was mandatory to wear same kind of clothes(uniforms) as the other students, but now if I go back and think I realise uniforms symbolizes equality whether you are rich or the poor , you all are at the same level, things get really different when we grow up and create our own uniform which expresses our personality as an individual and also now we are an individual not a part of group or community.
Uniforms have always inspired fashion whether the utilitarian way in the world war days or the beautiful details or trims which defines and differentiates an organisation. So here is a small photo documentation on uniforms I captured at Jaipur Lit Fest 2015.

Photographs by Abhimanyu Singh Rathore











No comments:

Post a Comment